We spotted this gorgeous holiday ice bucket on “Sweet Paul’s” website, a fella with ideas that we marvel at!
We thought we’d share with y’all because it is oh so simple to create!
you will need the following:
smaller bucket to fit inside
greens and berries
(don’t worry, we have posted a video at the end to help you out…easy peasy!)
1. Make sure your smaller bucket fits well into the larger. There needs to be space all around for the ice bucket wall. I used a metal bucket with a pot inside and the pot handles rested on the edge of the bucket.
2. Start by filling the bottom of your bucket with greens and berries.
3. Next, insert the pot and fill in the sides with more greens and berries.
4. Add water, almost all the way to the top.
5. Place in freezer or outside if its bellow freezing. It takes about 24 hours for it to freeze completely.
6. To get the ice bucket out, run warm water on the outside of the outer bucket for a little bit and it will come out super easy.
7. Place a bottle of bubblies in it and you are ready to party holiday-style!
See how absolutely stunning this is, we think it would also be great to use as a luminaria!
Go ahead, haul out the holly and your pails and prepare to impress your friends!